Everyone needs that motivational quote of the day to keep pushing forward. Hope you enjoy these positive quotes and they help you to start the day with some motivation and inspiration!
- Let’s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.
- The doers are the major thinkers. The people that really create the things that change this industry are both the thinker and doer in one person.
- Believing that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart.
- Don’t take it all too seriously. If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.
- One way to remember who you are is to remember who your heroes are.
- Now, as you graduate to begin anew, I wish that for you, ‘Stay hungry, stay foolish’
- And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.
- I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love.
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking and don’t settle.
- The only thing you have in your life is time. If you invest that time in yourself to have great experiences that are going to enrich you, then you can’t possibly lose.
- If you are working on something exciting that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.
- A lot of people in our industry haven't had very diverse experiences. So they don't have enough dots to connect, and they end up with very linear solutions without a broad perspective on the problem. The broader one's understanding of the human experience, the better design we will have.
- Ultimately, it comes down to taste. It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing.
- The older I get, the more I see how much motivations matter. The Zune was crappy because the people at Microsoft don’t really love music or art the way we do. We won because we personally love music.
- Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify and vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as crazy, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
Check out more great quotes from some of the influential people below: